9th Grade Math
9th grade math lessons are planned and introduce in different activities. 9th grade math help is provided for the 9th grade students in all segments to cover all the math lesson plans which are categorized into Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Mensuration.
All types of solved examples on different topics are explained along with the step-by-step solutions. 9th grade math practice sheets are arranged in such a way that students can learn math while practicing math problems.
Keeping in mind the mental level of student in ninth grade, every efforts has been made to introduce new concepts in a simple and easy language, so that the students can understand the problems easily.
The difficulty level of the 9th grade math problems has emphasized the theoretical as well as the numerical aspects of the mathematics course. Each topic contains a large number of examples to understand the applications of concepts.
To get prepared for 9th grade math test or exams students need to learn graphing lines on the coordinate plane, solving literal equations, compound inequalities, graphing inequalities in two variables, multiplying binomials, polynomials, factoring techniques for trinomials, solving systems of equations, algebra word problems, variation, rational expressions, rational equations, graphs & functions, circles, construction, triangle theorems & proofs, properties of polygons, transformations, trigonometry and etc……
If student follow math-only-math they can improve their knowledge by practicing the worksheets for 9th graders which will help them to score in their exam.
Ninth Grade Math Lessons – Table of Contents
Decimal Representation of Rational Numbers
Rational Numbers in Terminating and Non-Terminating Decimals
Recurring Decimals as Rational Numbers
Laws of Algebra for Rational Numbers
Comparison between Two Rational Numbers
Rational Numbers Between Two Unequal Rational Numbers
Representation of Rational Numbers on Number Line
Problems on Rational numbers as Decimal Numbers
Problems Based On Recurring Decimals as Rational Numbers
Problems on Comparison Between Rational Numbers
Problems on Representation of Rational Numbers on Number Line
Worksheet on Rational Number as Decimal Numbers
Worksheet on Recurring Decimals as Rational Numbers
Worksheet on Comparison between Rational Numbers
Worksheet on Representation of Rational Numbers on the Number Line
Definition of Irrational Numbers
Decimal Representation of Irrational Number
Representation of Irrational Numbers on The Number Line
Comparison between Two Irrational Numbers
Comparison between Rational and Irrational Numbers
Real number between Two Unequal Real Numbers
Problems on Irrational Numbers
Problems on Rationalizing the Denominator
Worksheet on Irrational Numbers
Profit and Loss
Cost Price, Selling Price and Rates of Profit and Loss
Problems on Cost Price, Selling Price and Rates of Profit and Loss
Understanding Overheads Expenses
Worksheet on Cost Price, Selling Price and Rates of Profit and Loss
Understanding Discount and Mark Up
Worksheet on Discount and Markup
Worksheet on the application of overhead Expenses
Worksheet on Successive Discounts
Introduction to Compound Interest
Compound Interest as Repeated Simple Interest
Formulae for Compound Interest
Comparison between Simple Interest and Compound Interest
Worksheet on Compound Interest as Repeated Simple Interest
Worksheet on Use of Formula for Compound Interest
Linear Equation in One Variable
Solution of a Linear Equation in One Variable
Laws of Equality
Method of Solving a Linear Equation in One Variable
Problems on Application of Linear Equations
Different Types of Problems in Linear Equation in One Variable
Worksheet on Linear Equation in One Variable
Worksheet on Forming of Linear Equations in One Variable
Worksheet on Solving a Word Problem by using Linear Equation in One Unknown
Changing the Subject of a Formula
Establishing an Equation
Subject of a Formula
Change of Subject of Formula
Evaluation of Subject by Substitution
Problem on Change the Subject of a Formula
Worksheet on Framing a Formula
Worksheet on Change of Subject
Simultaneous Linear equations
Solution of a Linear Equation in Two Variables
Method of Elimination
Method of Substitution
Introduction to Quadratic Equation
Formation of Quadratic Equation in One Variable
Solving Quadratic Equations
General Properties of Quadratic Equation
Methods of Solving Quadratic Equations
Roots of a Quadratic Equation
Examine the Roots of a Quadratic Equation
Problems on Quadratic Equations
Quadratic Equations by Factoring
Word Problems Using Quadratic Formula
Examples on Quadratic Equations
Worksheet on Formation of Quadratic Equation in One Variable
Worksheet on Quadratic Formula
Worksheet on Nature of the Roots of a Quadratic Equation
Worksheet on Word Problems on Quadratic Equations by Factoring
Geometry and Measurement
Classification of Triangles on the Basis of Their Sides and Angles
Medians and Altitudes of a Triangle
Geometrical Property of Altitudes
Properties of Angles of a Triangle
Word Problems on Arithmetic Mean
Properties of Arithmetic Mean
Problems Based on Average
Properties Questions on Arithmetic Mean
Events in Probability
Coin Toss Probability
Probability of Tossing Two Coins
Probability of Tossing Three Coins
Mutually Exclusive Events
Mutually Non-Exclusive Events
Odds and Probability
Playing Cards Probability
Probability and Playing Cards
Probability for Rolling Two Dice
Solved Probability Problems
Probability for Rolling Three Dice
Mathematical Models with Applications
Trigonometry: Beginning of trigonometry and invention of trigonometry and how and why trigonometry is important.
Measurement of Trigonometric Angles: In trigonometry learn about the measurement of angles.
Different systems of measurement of angles and their units.
Sexagesimal System: Concept on understanding Sexagesimal System, problems on Sexagesimal System.
Circular System: Concept on understanding Circular System, problems on Circular System.
Radian is a Constant Angle: Proof that radian is a constant angle.
Relation between Sexagesimal and Circular: Learn about the relation between the units of the two systems.
Conversion from Sexagesimal to Circular System: Learn how to convert or express Sexagesimal to Circular System.
Conversion from Circular to Sexagesimal System: Learn how to convert or express Circular to Sexagesimal Systemm.
From 9th Grade Math to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information aboutMath Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
Worksheets By Grade Level
All the worksheets below are aligned to the Common Core Math Curriculum.
- Preschool - Preschool is a level that is overlooked by the core curriculum. I have done my best to address students at this level, without standards from which to work.
- Kindergarten - This grade level is heavily dependent on count skills. The geometry sections can often be challenging for the little ones.
- Grade 1 - We start working on our basic operations at this level. Hopefully we have a good understanding of subtraction by the time we are done.
- Grade 2 - You will master your basic operations and start looking at fractions and graphs in their most simplistic form.
- Grade 3 - Third grade starts to become heavy with fractions and measurement. It gets really hands on with tools as well. A really fun math grade to teach or learn.
- Grade 4 - We spend a great deal of time mastering fractions. We start to explore geometry and solve equations in basic algebra.
- Grade 5 - Students start to see real algebra for the first time. Multiplication and long division are at the core of this grade level.
- Grade 6- Proportions finally take hold and we are ready for real algebra at this grade level. The word problems actually get difficult.
- Grade 7- Statistics and probability start to get difficult for most. Trigonometry and relationship between algebra and geometry start to appear.
- Grade 8- Geometry and three step problems begin to dominate the curriculum. Those areas require a great deal of attention for students.
- High School: Numbers and Quantity- This is where the heat gets turned up a bit. From a walk to a run as far as curriculum goes.
- High School: Algebra - The root of all problems is finding like terms and simplifying by factoring. You have those two skills down and you're ahead of the game.
- High School Geometry - A mix of real-world applications can be found in this material. This math has many practical applications.
- High School Functions - Functions are a form of math that is in high demand at the corporate level. Chances are if your job uses functions often, you are successful.
- High School Statistics and Probability - The math skills that help you model and forecast what will happen with subtle changes.